LAST WEEK, OVER 1000 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN MY ONLINE PIANO COURSE in Piano Reharmonization Method One Level 1 - Away In A Manger!
Here's the Secret: By using a 4T6 Handshape, you can easily put in the 6th, 7th, and 9th color tones. Professional musicians always play Left Hand Ballads beyond an octave to get the 9th and 10th color tones in their accompaniment. That's how you hear the nostalgic mood and the New Age sound just moving the color tones around.
About Rosa's Piano Online Courses:
TWO MAJOR SECTIONS:
Part 1: Music Theory
1. What are color chords?
2. Adding the 'extra' note to Basic Triad - 4 Tone Chord
3. Upper Chord Extensions - 9, 11, 13
4. 4 Tone Chord - C: C6, CM7, CM9, C6/9
5. 4 Tone Chord - F: F6, FM7, FM9, F6/9
6. 4 Tone Chord - G: G7, G9
7. Do Color Chord Substitutions to Basic Chords: C, F, G
8. Apply Color Chord Substitutions to Away In A Manger
9. 10th Color Tone - Use by Left Hand
Part 2: Piano Techniques
1. Piano Tip 1: Secret Handshape 4T6 - RH Plays 4 tones automatically
2. Piano Tip 2: 4T6 Color Tones moving 1 step or 1/2 step
3. Piano Tip 3: Left Hand plays 10th Color Tone
4. Piano Tip 4: Left Hand plays 1 -5- 10 Open 10th Harmony
5. Piano Tip 5: Left Hand Plays Rocking 10
6. Piano Tip 6: Ballad 9 with Thumb Trick stopping at 9
7. Piano Tip 7: Change the Order of 9th & 10th tone to get New Age Sound
8. Piano Tip 8: Use Walking Thumb to play New Age Sound
9. Piano Tip 9: Create Nostalgic Sound - Finger tricks of L3 + L1 playing 9th & 10th
10. Piano Tip 10: Finger Trick L3 to Cross Over to play color tones
11. Piano Tip 11: Finger Trick L3 to Cross Over 2 Octaves
12. Piano Tip 12: Ascending Arp - Use 2 Movement & Move Entire Hand
13. Piano Tip 13: Ballad Hop Filler - The Magic tones of Repeating 3 + 5
14. Piano Tip 14. Use C6 Color Chord to create water sounds
15. Piano Tip 15: Finger Thumb Trick - On Note E Always
16. Piano Tip 16. Waterfall Run - Both Hands play C6
17. Piano Tip 17: Finger Trick & Eye focus
18. Piano Tip 18: Rosa's Insider Tips to Play Quartals Easily
19. Piano Tip 19: Circle Tip to Understand Quartals
This course concentrates on giving you a variety of creative way to put in color tones with your left hand and right hand. You need to learn some finger tricks to know where to concentrate when you create the beautiful colorful sounds.
Have fun playing Away In A Manger in a creative way sounding like a professional with all those color tones!
Reviews from Students:
Rosa Just keeps sharing her musical knowledge!
"I have lost track of how many courses I have taken with Rosa but my playing has improved and I am so excited to keep learning more & more with her. Each course goes deeper into what we need to know and makes playing beautiful music easier. Rosa has the God given gift of being a very gentle teacher. It's fun to learn with her and as you watch the videos it's almost as if she is in the room with you. If it is your goal to enjoy playing the piano let Rosa help you reach that goal. Thanks Rosa, we appreciate you."
Hello, my name is Rosa. I am a pastor and church pianist for Christian Disciples Church in Hong Kong for over 30 years. I perform at my church at least twice a week and you always see me playing beautiful music at church on Fridays and Sundays. On the side, I also teach English as a hobby.
I graduated from University of British Columbia and received my teaching certificate specializing in Chemistry and teaching English as a second language. I taught public schools in Canada for a couple of years and then went on to study theology at Ontario Theological Seminary in Toronto. I received my Master's program in Christian Theological Ministry and started full time ministry with my husband. Our calling as pastors and missionaries brought us to deeper intensive Pastoral Counselling and Discipleship Training at Christian Disciples Church. Presently we pastor together in a local church in Tsuen Wan and have been ministering to this same congregation for almost 20 years.
Over the years, we have gone on missions to Mongolia, Sydney, Nepal, India and expedition trips to the Holy Lands: Israel, Greece and Turkey. Wherever we went, I found myself taking up the music ministry and became the church pianist for that church. It has been a wonderful experience for me to serve not only as a pastor but as a church pianist in the music ministry.
As a result of my passion in playing piano, I started developing my piano courses online since 2008. The piano courses are very unique because I was finally willing to share my unique piano method called: Color Chord Improvisation Method known as CCI. This piano method is easy, fun and creative that you learn to play piano not only from music score sheets, but to play chords from fake books and eventually to play by ear. You are welcome to visit me online at my piano website at Learn Piano With Rosa: http://www.LearnPianoWithRosa.com. I sometimes hold piano workshops for my students and train church pianists.
Because of my education and expertise in teaching, my students love my piano courses and found it easy and fun to play piano. Ever since teaching piano online in 2008, I have met hundreds and hundreds of students all over the world joining my courses. You can read their testimonies on my website. They have given me so much joy as I watch their piano dreams come true.
For this reason, I want to make my courses more and more available on the net so that it is easy for my students to access my courses on their mobile devices and tablets. Come and join my hundreds of students to play piano in a fun and creative way.
Enjoy your piano journey with me as much as I have created these innovative online piano courses for you.