Learn Piano Level 1: Magic Basic Chords in Music Harmony & RH Improvisation with Fun Finger Tricks
Total Beginners: Reharmonize a song with Basic Chords & Improvise with Right Hand easily using Finger Tricks + Fun HandshapesEnroll in Course
OVER 1000+ SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN MY ONLINE PIANO COURSES SINCE JULY, 2014!
- Have you ever wanted to know how to harmonize a song from scratch?
- Do you have a method to harmonize a song?
- Use my Easy Reharmonization Method!
Here's the Secret: You need to have a good firm foundation of music theory so that you can build color chords onto them. You will learn how to harmonize a song using 3 Basic Chords. This course covers 7 aspects of Basic Music Theory and 14 Piano Tips to Right Hand Improvisation to the song Away In A Manger.
Another Piano Tip: Piano students have difficulty playing color tones with basic triad chords. In this course, I teach you 2T6 and 3T6 Secret Handshapes so that you can even add color tones to basic triad chords.
**3 Bonus Videos for Total Beginners who want to Read Music Quickly**
About Rosa's Piano Online Courses:
- Over 1000+ very happy students already in my Online classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- Zero Refunds so far!
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- Unconditional 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students & enroll into this course
There are 2 Major Sections to this Course:
1. Basic Music Theory
a. Song Structure
b. Musical Form
c. Musical Pattern
d. 7 Diatonic Chords
e. Basic Triad Chords
f. How To Quickly Read Music
g. Harmony Rule to Harmonize a song with Chord I, IV, V7
h. Harmonize Away In A Manger with Chord I, IV, V7
2. Practical PIano Techniques for Right Hand Improvisation
This course concentrates on giving you a variety of creative way to improvise with your right hand. You need to learn how to make good use of your fingers, especially the middle finger: R3
1. Piano Tip 1: 5 Finger Trick - One tone melody
2. Piano Tip 2: R3 Finger Slide Trick to make Bluesy sounds
3. Piano Tip 3: R1 - R3 Finger Trick - Melody in 3rds.
4. Piano Tip 4: Roll the Melody in 3rds & Echo
5. Piano Tip 5: R3 Finger Trick to create Mordant Triplet
6. Piano Tip 6: R3 Finger to create 5 Note Turn
7. Piano Tip 7: Secret Handshape of 2T6 to play Melody in 6ths easily
8. Piano Tip 8: Roll the 6ths
9. Piano Tip 9: R1 Thumb Trick to mix Melody in 3rds and 6ths
10. Piano Tip 10: Secret Handshape of 3T6 to splash in color tones
11. Piano Tip 11: Easy Techniques to Play Chord Inversions
12. Piano Tip 12: Rosa's Secret Technique of Transfer Chord
13. Piano Tip 13: Add a Tag to the ending of the Song - Amen Chord
14. Piano Tip 14: Easy F Key and Chord Inversions
Have fun playing Away In A Manger in a creative way improvising around the melody tones.
Reviews from Students:
Learning many different ways to play songs
Rosa has done it again, by sharing her knowledge we may now learn tips and methods to make any song sound great. She gives clear instructions and then it is up to us to practice to learn to play in the flow. I would recommend this course to anyone who wishes to become a better piano player.
Hello, my name is Rosa. I am a pastor and church pianist for Christian Disciples Church in Hong Kong for over 30 years. I perform at my church at least twice a week and you always see me playing beautiful music at church on Fridays and Sundays. On the side, I also teach English as a hobby.
I graduated from University of British Columbia and received my teaching certificate specializing in Chemistry and teaching English as a second language. I taught public schools in Canada for a couple of years and then went on to study theology at Ontario Theological Seminary in Toronto. I received my Master's program in Christian Theological Ministry and started full time ministry with my husband. Our calling as pastors and missionaries brought us to deeper intensive Pastoral Counselling and Discipleship Training at Christian Disciples Church. Presently we pastor together in a local church in Tsuen Wan and have been ministering to this same congregation for almost 20 years.
Over the years, we have gone on missions to Mongolia, Sydney, Nepal, India and expedition trips to the Holy Lands: Israel, Greece and Turkey. Wherever we went, I found myself taking up the music ministry and became the church pianist for that church. It has been a wonderful experience for me to serve not only as a pastor but as a church pianist in the music ministry.
As a result of my passion in playing piano, I started developing my piano courses online since 2008. The piano courses are very unique because I was finally willing to share my unique piano method called: Color Chord Improvisation Method known as CCI. This piano method is easy, fun and creative that you learn to play piano not only from music score sheets, but to play chords from fake books and eventually to play by ear. You are welcome to visit me online at my piano website at Learn Piano With Rosa: http://www.LearnPianoWithRosa.com. I sometimes hold piano workshops for my students and train church pianists.
Because of my education and expertise in teaching, my students love my piano courses and found it easy and fun to play piano. Ever since teaching piano online in 2008, I have met hundreds and hundreds of students all over the world joining my courses. You can read their testimonies on my website. They have given me so much joy as I watch their piano dreams come true.
For this reason, I want to make my courses more and more available on the net so that it is easy for my students to access my courses on their mobile devices and tablets. Come and join my hundreds of students to play piano in a fun and creative way.
Enjoy your piano journey with me as much as I have created these innovative online piano courses for you.